A Sporty Edge to City Riding
Turn your city riding into an exhilarating experience with the World’s 1st 4-valve, triple-spark DTS-i engine that’s designed for a versatile show of power and speed.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Wild Red
- Mirage White
- Graphite Black
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
One look at the NS200’s aggressive & muscular build and you’re pegged as riding the toughest street bike around.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS200
Triple Spark Engine
Steer 17.2Kw (23.5PS) of raw power from a patented, advanced DST-I engine, coupled with increased throttle response and pick-up to pace past tricky situations.
Take to speed, leaving city crowds behind with liquid cooling to power you forward through the heated situations.
Experience sharp handling as you cut past busy lanes or lean in on sharp turns, from a specially designed high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that boosts riding stability.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Track long rides comfortably or tread over challenging routes with ease, from high-performance suspension that cancels interference from unfriendly terrain.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 stroke single cylinder, Triple spark
- Max Power: 23.5 @ 9500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 18.3 @ 8000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
- Transmission:6 Speed constant mesh
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 280 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230 mm Disc
- Tyre Front: 100/80 - 17", 52P , Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 130/70 - 17", 62P , Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Wheel Base: 1363 mm
- Frame Type: Perimeter
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 804 mm x 1075 mm
- Ground Clearance: 169 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic
- Kerb Weight: 154 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12L (2.4L usable reserve)
- Suspension Rear: Mono suspension with Nitrox
- System: 12 Volt DC
- Battery: 12V - 8Ah VRLA
- Head Lamps: H4, 55/60W